Thursday, October 02, 2008

Strange

My friend Rosalie blogs a lot and follows my impressive blog of one post, so I am a bit inspired to post more frequently. I haven't written much in this blog because I didn't really feel the need for it as much as I used to. However, I noticed I had one post here from last year. I read it, and it made me feel really awkward. It is always so strange to reread any previous writings I have done, whether they are research papers, blogs, etc. It seems so foreign, unfamiliar and unrefined. I guess it goes to show how much my ideas fluctuate throughout the year. I can't believe how depressed the blog below sounds, although I am sure that is not what I wanted to convey. It was probably more along the lines of frustration.

I visited my old online diary, composed during my freshman year of college. I cringed as I read through it. My writing was so cliche! I can only imagine how I will feel about this blog next year.

5 comments:

Lawskie said...

I'm the same way!! I can't stand re-reading old writings of my own...and I can't be present when others are reading something I wrote..its so weird!

or maybe not so weird, writing your thoughts makes you vulnerable to everyone and anyone who should come upon your work...so I guess it makes sense to feel slightly insecure and awkward... :0)

Lawskie said...

I'm the same way!! I can't stand re-reading old writings of my own...and I can't be present when others are reading something I wrote..its so weird!

or maybe not so weird, writing your thoughts makes you vulnerable to everyone and anyone who should come upon your work...so I guess it makes sense to feel slightly insecure and awkward... :0)

Unknown said...

I had noticed a got lots of traffic to my concerning page, however ne'er thought a lot of concerning it. It’s pretty boring.

sterile surgical gloves

Unknown said...

This is such a good resource that you just are providing and you provides it away for free of charge. I like seeing websites that perceive the worth of providing a top quality resource for free of charge. It’s the previous what goes around comes around routine. Orthodontist Lafayette

Unknown said...

Anyways nice to listen to regarding you changing into the ambassador of Commentluv.Looking forward to your standing updates on commentluv FB page. South Berkeley Orthodontics